Sunday, April 10, 2011

Part 2

The 9th Reincarnation
 "Uh, just a minute, I'll be right there! I'm just using the john! It may take some time, if you know what I mean!" Aida shouted.
    However, Aida was not in the bathroom she was in the garage, which was next to the bathroom.
 "Fine. I shall speak to you from the door!" the King of France Cat replied. Quickly, Aida opened the garage door for an escape. But before leaving, she had to find out what was going on.
 "Ok. Talk to me!" Aida responded.
 "I know you know where the treasure is! Tell me! I want to get weapons and bring down England!" the King of France cat yelled.
 "Ha! Got you! I'm going to tell Lord Kittydum!"
 "Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 With that, Aida escaped the soldiers and king. What would Aida do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment