Saturday, April 16, 2011

Part 3

The Ninth Reincarnation
 I know! I will take a boat to  Lord Kittydum instead. I could get caught on a plane. I must warn him. Then I'll kick the King of France cats butt!!!!!!, Aida thought.
 Later that day, Aida managed to get tickets on a cruise to England. The  trip took a week. During the trip, Aida happily enjoyed some yummy ice cream and shuffleboard games. Finally, the boat reached England. On the way to Buckingham Palace, Aida thought of what she would say to Lord Kittydum. After all, the cat HAD been getting old while Aida died in her past lives. Lord Kittydum never met this form of her lives. Aida came up with something as soon as she reached the palace. She would pretend to be a fake daughter of Aida!
  Find out what happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment